Monticello offers hands-on Agile workshops on a number of different deliverables with the goal of having a final product upon completion of the workshop.
- Vision Statement
- Product & Program Roadmap
- Product & Program Backlog
- Scaling Distributed Teams
- Release Planning & Backlog
- Sprint Planning & Backlog
Duration: Minimum of 1 Day
- Estimating Using Story Points
- User Story Creation
- Independent Testing
- Stakeholder Demos
- One-hour review of the standard Agile process for creating the workshop deliverable
- Identify the suppliers and inputs into the process
- Identify the outputs from the process
- Identify the customers of the deliverables and ensure their needs are understood
The Monticello Difference
Our interactive workshops promote practical experience and hands-on learning, going beyond Agile theory and aiming to produce actual client deliverables.
When to call us
When Product Owners, Scrum Masters, and Delivery Teams need help building the framework to drive the deliverables for their organization.