By focusing on the client’s goals and how the client defines value creation during the contracting stage, Monticello Consulting will plan and execute the engagement in a manner that is driven by those objectives. MCG has a long track record of client satisfaction and value creation in our engagements.
Execution is the hallmark of Monticello Consulting and is backed by an uncompromising work ethic. All of our consultants on the engagement team strive to deliver unparalleled value for our clients’ initiatives. This high-touch approach allows us to roll up our sleeves and engage in the detailed analysis and delivery of our client’s vision.
All consultants at Monticello Consulting Group commit themselves to the highest ethical and professional conduct and agree to:
- Serve in the best interest of the client and in accordance with the laws in the nations in which they operate
- Keep client and firm information confidential at all times
- Accept responsibility in making decisions
- Avoid conflicts of interests and disclose them when they exist
- Work with the client at the time of engagement contracting, to agree on a mutual understanding of the objectives, scope, and work plan
We ask the right questions to fully understand, analyze, and solve business and technical problems.
We project manage complex organizational, business process, and technology transitions to achieve the desired end state so that our clients can realize the greatest long-term value from their business improvement efforts.
We have developed and refined a framework to ensure that quality is integral to the program from the outset.