Back to Main Page
The Monticello Difference
- One of the key principals in the Agile Manifesto is “individuals and interactions” over “processes and tools”. While Monticello consultants value the spirit of that principal, we believe that there are situations when a robust toolset can increase the effectiveness and efficiency of delivery teams.
- Every organization is different. While small entrepreneurial companies with a few Scrum teams can leverage sticky notes on a storyboard wall, large organizations require more structure and standardized reporting attained via an end-to-end Application Lifecycle Management (ALM) solution.
- Monticello consultants work with clients to determine the best tactical and strategic solutions.
– Proven industry standard Application Lifecycle Management (ALM) implementations
– Coming soon – Microsoft Excel spreadsheets
– Coming soon – Monticello Agile Management Tool
When To Call On Us
- When an organization wants a toolset to increase productivity and efficiency while capturing end to end traceability and transparency.
- When an organization wants to cut cost on annual licensing fees for multiple tools.
- Tool(s) analysis based on client budget and ROI analysis
- Tool(s) selection including vendor license fee negotiation
- Installation of all tools
- Staff training on all tools
- Upgrades & maintenance
- Monticello consultants have practical experience with the following industry proven tools:
– Rally, CollabNet, Clarity, SupportForce, Subversion, Jenkins, Quality Center, OMS SafeHarbor, .NET and Eclipse IDEs, Cognos, Jira