Back to Main Page
When To Call On Us
- When Product Owners, Scrum Masters, and Delivery Teams need help building the framework to drive the deliverables for their organization.
The Monticello Difference
- Monticello workshop approach is interactive and promotes practical experience and hands on learning.
- Monticello workshops go beyond the Agile theory and aim to produce actual client deliverables.
– One hour review of the standard Agile process for creating the workshop deliverable
– Identify the suppliers and inputs into the process
– Identify the outputs from the process
– Identify the customers of the deliverables and ensure their needs are understood
– Produce the workshop deliverable