Back to Main Page
When To Call On Us
- When an organization realizes that implementing Agile will have a impact across the business and training alone is not sufficient to achieve a successful transition.
- When there are opportunities to improve time to market, resource efficiency, quality, and business value in an existing Agile workflow.
The Monticello Difference
- Monticello consultants have experience managing the “big picture” and all facets of the implementation process to mitigate risks and maximize the benefits for our client’s organization.
- Our Lean Six Sigma black belts use root cause analysis, data, and other lean principals to provide solutions that deliver value.
- Our Support does not end after the hands on workshops. Our Certified Scrum experts are available to take your calls and answer questions.
- 2 week (or 1 Sprint duration) on site coaching from Sprint Planning to Stakeholder Demo
- 3 months (or 1 Release duration) on site coaching from Release Planning to Delivery
- Full time on site Certified Scrum Master
- Continuous Improvement analysis and solution implementation